Thursday, May 16, 2024

cookie

I looked up udemy because my subscription has expired, and then also today I've been researching different DAWs (digital audio workstations) because I've been learning LMMS and I'm interested in making music....it's so much fun. 

So then, when I go to facebook, there was an ad for udemy, featuring among other things, courses about frootloop studio, and an ad for domestika with courses about music theory and mixing and different DAWs, and heaps of other ads about sound production and audio assets. Also design....I've been watching videos about graphic design and looking at behance and dribbble, and I saw ads for courses about design. 

The other day I was researching print on demand, so on facebook I saw heaps of ads for different print on demand websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment