Thursday, January 14, 2021

დიახ

i saw that they were dealing with me as if i was a problem in a textbook. i realised later that that's because they didn't know me. the group didn't comprehend me, both in the sense of understanding and the sense of 'enclosure' connoted by comprehension. so it was inevitable that I would come out of the group, or at least that I would never really be part of the group. 

i had issues that never went away, and i realised later that there was no capacity for me, in that group, to resolve those issues, because what mattered to the group was results....any issues were immaterial - like, they literally didn't see them.

it became very clear that that was the case because my issues manifested in my words and behaviour, and then they challenged me about that, but they said it was 'x' - it was me being Xional...and I knew they were wrong...they were actually wrong...that was interesting. 

that's the problem with making absolute claims. if you say, I'm always right about everything, all it takes for your whole position to be undermined is for you to be wrong about a single thing or even for there to be a real possibility that you could be wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment