Tuesday, October 13, 2020

രാത്രി

I used to like going to the computer labs at uni late at night to work on essays. They were open 24 hours a day, so you could go there any time - you just swiped into the building with your student card. 

I've always liked working at night. At night, there's a kind of timelessness. There's a sense in which you aren't constrained or bound in the way you are during the day. 

An example of a night: 

  • I lived in this house (I think it was in Parramatta) and this house was quite old and it had a fireplace. One cold night, we went out looking for fire wood and found some, and had a wood fire.
I'm watching a sketchbook tour...☕️ SKETCHBOOK TOUR #1 (2020) || PLUS My Main Art Supplies! [[[and it's night time now (so it relates to this post)]]]. I was just going to listen to it as I write....I do that - I listen to the more vlog/ chat type art videos, and other videos, while I write or do other stuff....but I got intrigued by what she was talking about and kept checking it out and thinking how great it was. the pages are literally works of art. 

in the darkness is where the light shines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment