Wednesday, October 14, 2020

ପର୍ବତଗୁଡିକ

I think I mentioned that I like to listen to the art youtube channels that are more chatty/ vlogy while I do other things. I found a new one that I really like: Jonna Jinton. She has a website as well. Her videos and her works in general are so rustic and natural and yet so elegant and fine at the same time. 

sometimes, in the morning, when I walk the doggoes, I look up at the mountains, with the sun shining on them, and you can see the rock, cliff faces as well as the bushland...I look at them and I think how cool it would be to have a place there...like a farm or something and work the land and things like that. It's not about possessing anything. It's more about connection. It makes me think of Abraham - how God said to him: “Look around from where you are, to the north and south, to the east and west. All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever. I will make your offspring like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone could count the dust, then your offspring could be counted. Go, walk through the length and breadth of the land, for I am giving it to you.” (Genesis 13:14 - 17) 

I went outside and actually took a picture of the mountains in the distance, but then I thought...I don't wanna dox myself, so I'm not using that image. anyway, I found a much nicer one on one of the several websites I find free images on. I think it captures the spirit of what I'm talking about nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment