Saturday, December 3, 2022

शांत समय के बा

Most of my life I have been trying to be a Christian, and I have often felt like I failed or like I don't measure up. It has often scared me that I don't understand what I am supposed to. I haven't grown as I should have. I'm not confident about things that you're supposed to be confident about. 

But there's a confidence about some things that has only grown with time, through all the dramatic changes and stages I've been through. 

I'm confident that the way forward lies through my relationship with God, and I spend time with God by reading the Bible, writing my insights, and praying. 

I don't value this enough. I envy the material success of other people, but when I think about it - when I reflect - I realize that nothing compares with having a relationship with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment