Monday, December 11, 2023

let's go

The grueling process of tapering killed my old self. 

I reached a really good milestone to finish off the year recently - 10 x 2 mg of Valium a week. 

My next cut will take me down to single digits. On a good day, I can get by on 1 x 2 mg. On a hard day, I take 2 x 2 mg. I know that's against the rules. You're meant to strictly take the same amount each day, but I don't work like that. 

So, anyway, because I can get by on 1 x 2 mg, that's my next step - doing that every day....so, from 10 to 9 to 8 to 7....I can see that happening. It's not impossible. At the beginning of this year, reaching where I am now seemed impossible, but here I am. 

Where to from there? I can clearly envision that as well, because I already break 2 mg tablets into quarters. So, instead of taking a whole 4 quarters, I will cut to 3 quarters - .75. 0.75 x 2 mg a day = 5.25 x 2 mg a week....so, from 7 to 6 to 5. Then .5 a day = 3.5 x 2 mg a week. From 5 to 4. Then .25 a day = 1.75 x 2 a week! From 4 to 3 to 2 to 1.....and stop. 

I will surely stop at some point before I reach 1 x 2 mg a week, and that will be a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment