Thursday, September 3, 2026

changing channels

For a while I was thinking that I would cycle through Medium, my blog, substack, patreon, and linkedIn. So, I'd write a post on Medium then after that on my blog, then substack, etc. But that just doesn't work for me. For me, it's very hard to switch and the kind of writing I want to do on each platform is so different. 

So, the way it has worked out is that, I write on Medium for a few months, then my blog for a few months, and so on. When I'm immersed in each project, I have no....what's the word? 'Interest' doesn't quite fit. 'Momentum' maybe....in the others. 

I've only made it to the second step - this blog. It's going to be a while before I get to substack, Patreon and LinkedIn, because I'm in no hurry. I'm content to write my blog for the indefinite future. But when I get to each of them, I will write something good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment