Wednesday, October 18, 2023

unread

I've been doing a lot of book list challenges lately. I generally don't do that well, although sometimes I do very well and I nearly always have read a good solid number of the books on the list. It's made me aware of how much I haven't read. Here are some of the writers I have not read any books by, but I'm working on changing that:

  • J. K. Rowling
  • Stephen King
  • China Mieville 
  • Agatha Christie
  • Herman Melville
  • Elena Ferrante
  • Isaac Asimov
  • William Gibson 
  • Neal Stephenson
  • Emily St John Mandel
  • Franz Kafka
  • Joan Didion 
  • Kazuo Ishiguro
  • Anthony Trollope
  • Victor Hugo
  • Honore De Balzac 
  • Anne Rice
  • Octavia E Butler
  • Shirley Jackson
  • Goethe
There are definitely more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment