Sunday, November 26, 2023

ure tropes

Looking at my stats on Medium, my writing that does well is when I write about my Christian faith, my own personal journeys and insights, and things that people can relate to (like social media for example). 

I found that really interesting, especially that what I write about my faith does well. I always think that people won't be interested in that, but people seem to enjoy reading about it. 

What doesn't seem to do that well is when I write about literature, literary theory, Romanticism...that kind of thing. But that's one of the things that I really like to write about, so I'm going to keep going with it. 

It's been very interesting developing on Medium while also continuing to develop this blog. The two are very different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment