Wednesday, November 1, 2023

ok boomer

Am I a boomer? I don't mean literally. I'm Gen X. But do I have the heart and soul of a boomer? 

I bought a new phone and a new sim card for it. I removed the tray for the sim card and I couldn't figure out how to put the sim in. So, I took the sim card out of my old phone to see if maybe it would go in, but not only could I not put it in, I couldn't put it back in my old phone.

So it's come to this, I thought. Because I have no way for anyone to contact me and no way to fix the problem, I'm basically homeless and destitute. 

So, I went back to JB Hi Fi, and they were great. The guy showed me how to put the sim cards in. There is a way! So, now I have two working phones. Actually 3, because I bought a flip-phone recently. I should carry them all with me, just to be cool. Some people have 2 phones - one for social stuff and 1 for business. I have three - one for each of my businesses. I don't have time for social stuff. 

Maybe I'm not a boomer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment