Friday, November 3, 2023

carelessness

I was quite excited when I got Rebelle because of its realistic looking paint, but ultimately I came to prefer Clip Studio Paint to anything else, because I found a few tools in it that I like to keep using. 

Things are often like that....a simpler program that does less for you, you can really make your own and use it how you want. 

I used to have two guitars. One was a really fine instrument - a yamaha classical guitar, with a great sound....very rich....and the other was a small, very cheap guitar. It was a dark purple color. 

I often felt more comfortable playing the cheap one. I know that I could produce a much better sound with the better one, but I felt like I could be rough and careless with the other one. It was probably just a feeling. Like, my classical guitar wasn't particularly fragile, it's just that when I was playing it I felt more guarded and careful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment